Heroes of the Future!

A forum for those with superhuman strength, superior mental power, and other supernatural abilities.
Edward

Re: Heroes of the Future!

Post by Edward »

Well well well, it HAS been a long time, hasn't it? I am going over the ol' bios and lots of things need work. I have lots to write for some people and to revise for others, but just fielding a question - does anybody have anything they want added or fixed on their bios? Or does anybody not have one, but wants one? Let me know! I am happy to keep this project current again. :)
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Edward

Post by Edward »

So far this week I have edited Bryn, Emma, Margaret, Mom, Dad, and myself. I am finally writing Ann, while going through all the others. Check them out! They are looking much better, now that I have let them sit for a few years. Editing them fresh has helped me see where a lot of things needed to be worked on. Also, I would LOVE to write something for Betsy, Micah, James, and any of the grandkids, since many are old enough now to maybe make up their own heroes. And somehow, I still have nothing for Ian, unless you want to write that yourself?
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Correction 12 grandchildren - Grandchild Henry who she aspires and will have the honor to meet in the wonderful spirit world of paradise.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Edward

Post by Edward »

Tuly wrote:Correction 12 grandchildren - Grandchild Henry who she aspires and will have the honor to meet in the wonderful spirit world of paradise.
Actually, Henry wasn't the one I forgot. I always forget to add Eliza since I go by boys and girls, and since Bryn and Ann have mixed kids now, it always throws me off, but Henry somehow doesn't. But I will fix it, lol.