Lily

Re: Happy Birthday Edward!!!!

Post by Lily »

.edward.jpg
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday Edward - I love you!!!!
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Post by Steve »

Happy birthday, Edward!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Happy Birthday, Edward!! :starwars: :stormtrooper: :vader: :stormtrooper: :lightsaber: :r2d2: :emperor:
Darth Vader "I find your lack of faith disturbing." :starwars:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Happy birthday, Edward!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday Edward!! - so glad Mami, Scott and Melissa could be here to celebrate.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday Edward - So happy that Emma and Nate could be here to celebrate your birthday.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday Edward!!!love you.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday Edward!!! Love You!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

This is a happy belated birthday to Edward!!! - love you Edward