Happy Anniversary!!

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Tuly

Re: Happy Anniversary!!

Post by Tuly »

Happy 15th Anniversary!! Ian and Angela.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy 14th Anniversary - Lily and Steve!!
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Post by Steve »

Thank you very much—we've had a wonderful weekend!

PS - Would it be ok if we moved this thread to the private section as well?
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Ian, can you please move this thread to the private section too. Thank you also for the snow.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy 10th Anniversary - Betsy and Micah.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Anniversary Bryn and Ann!!!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Anniversary Margaret and James!!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Anniversary Ian and Angela!!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy belated Anniversary - Micah and Betsy, Bryn and Ann, and today Margaret and James
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Anniversary Ian and Angela!!!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Belated Anniversary Ian and Angela!!!