Happy Birthday Simon!

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Lily

Happy Birthday Simon!

Post by Lily »

I still think it's crazy Simon was born 7-7-07. He is such a cute, sweet boy (are babies considered toddlers when they turn 1?). Happy, happy birthday Simon dear!!

:party:
Tuly

Re: Happy Birthday Simon!

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday to my favorite Simon!! :djparty:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

happy day!!!
:w00:
so let it be written... so let it be done.
John

Post by John »

I offer my most sincere belated greetings and congratulations to Simon upon your first birthday, and wish you many happy returns. :worship: I regret having been away, but am happy to be back home with the bundle of joy.

Here's my take on Lily's question:
Babies are considered toddlers when they are developed enough to toddle. It's related to development rather than age.
Toddling is that adorable first stage of genuine independant walking. Oliver would still be considered a toddler. The title would not quite yet apply to Simon, nor, I'm guessing, Jane.
Soon, however...very soon.
"Music's golden tongue flatter'd to tears this aged man and poor."
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday!! two-year old Simon!! :banana:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Edward

Post by Edward »

YAY!!! Happy Birthday, Simon!

I think it's fantastic that all the Birthdays in Ian's family are exactly two months apart - Angela in March, Oliver in May, Simon in July, Baby X in September, and Ian in ... October? Aw, gee Ian, you messed up the pattern!

:mrgreen:

Anyways, Happy Birthday to one of my favorite little guys!!!

:fireworks: :party: :band: :djparty: :party: :happybirthday: :party: :fireworks:
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Lily

Post by Lily »

We love you, Simon! Have a very happy birthday!
simon.JPG
Emma

Post by Emma »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!
:party: :party: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :fireworks: :w00: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :mwahaha: :band: :party: :band: :band: :djparty: :djparty: :djparty: :rocking: :clap: :banana: :purebliss: :rotfl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :djparty: :bouncing: :bouncing: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :band: :party: :party: :fireworks: :fireworks: :welcome: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :banana: :banana: :purebliss: :rofl: :w00: :w00: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :happybirthday: :fireworks: :party: :party: :band: :gimliandlegolas: :happybirthday: :party: :band: :fireworks: :drool: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :purebliss: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rock: :rock: :worship: :djparty: :djparty: :jawdrop: :w00: :teddy: :teddy: :drool: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :teddy: :fireworks: :fireworks: :happybirthday: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :band: :party: :party: :band: :djparty: :djparty: :theonering2: :drool:
The pants say: Just say no!
Ann

Post by Ann »

happy, happy birthday Simon!!! may all your birthday wishes come true! :lol:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Party's not over! Happy birthday, m'boy! :D
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday!! to my favorite Simon. :love:
Lily

Post by Lily »

Yay! Happy Birthday to Simon!
BuzzLightyearHappyBirthday.gif
Jane

Post by Jane »

"Success is not final; Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston S. Churchill :chewie:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Steve

Post by Steve »

"I'm not birthday, I'm Simon!" :lol: Happy birthday!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald