Valentine's Day!!

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Tuly

Re: Valentine's Day!!

Post by Tuly »

Dear family, I love you all and individually...so very much. Happy Valentine's Day!!
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

This is from the LDS.org Blog staff, a 14 day challenge! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I read this whole article early morning and love it!! :purebliss:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I'm actually applying these challenges to my daily routines - I love the great spirit I have through out the day. Thanks again.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Valentine's Day all of you wonderful family - we had our Valentine's party Friday and four people showed up - it turned out to be a lovely evening.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Valentine's Day - I love my family, I love the gospel, I love all of the scriptures - " We Love him, because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Valentine's Day John -
If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
If ever wife was happy in a man,
Compare with me, ye women, if you can.
I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee give recompense.
Thy love is such I can no way repay;
The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.
Then while we live, in love let’s so persever,
That when we live no more, we may live ever. —Anne Bradstreet, “To My Dear and Loving Husband”