Superhero General Information

A forum for those with superhuman strength, superior mental power, and other supernatural abilities.

Some want to determine the points of power by using a set number of points to distribute between the catagories. All points start at one. How many points should be given?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:08 pm

20 points per person
56%
21 points per person
No votes
22 points per person
44%

Total votes: 9

Emma

Post by Emma »

wheres margaret?
The pants say: Just say no!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Well, most of the bios are done, I'm just fine-tuning the stories now. If you see something that you want to change, have a story you want to add, or just want to revamp something entirely, please post it. I have updated the thread telling who has done what; please check it to see what you need to do.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Edward

IMPORTANT

Post by Edward »

OK, I'm going to write the story of how the team came to be BUT I need to know just how! Please submit your ideas of how the team began. It doesn't have to be long of exhaustive, just your ideas (though a full story would be pretty sweet). Also, I think INCONCEIVABLES is too cumbersome a name, plus it is WAY too close to the Incredibles--it's kinda redundant to make a parody name of a parody film. If you have a new, original, and usable name for the team, please let us know.
Edward

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Post by Edward »

HELP ME PEOPLE SEND IN STUFF!!!!!!!!!
Steve

Post by Steve »

Ok, I finally have time to work on the bio. No doubt you were glad, Edward, that I didn't send in my information too quickly, as I'm sure you're swamped with the others who already turned theirs in. Ah, it's us procrastinators that alleviate the stresses of life! :lol:
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Thank you all!

Post by Tuly »

How blessed I am - to have so many superhero children - I can't believe how hard you worked to put this together. The plan is to have a superhero New Year's Eve party - so let's plan on it :lol:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Mindy

Post by Mindy »

Well, I am so glad it all came together and that you enjoyed it Tuly! Happy belated birthday and I, fo one, can not wait for the excitement this New Years holds!
Whaaa Happened?
margaret

Post by margaret »

I'm the cooliest of the Superheros....
How long shall i wait before it's too soon? What a vibrant violet...oh no no no no, do not be so shocked- i will be the first to believe in you. Who is that again? Ah, yes...tea time at midnight; you sweet thing! I will always say hello. Farewell!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Hey guys soon I'm gonna get all the info on these threads, so be watching for some new threads here!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Hey, where is my gingersnap? she knows who she is.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

margaret

Post by margaret »

I sure know who I am....

+) <---smiling cyclops
How long shall i wait before it's too soon? What a vibrant violet...oh no no no no, do not be so shocked- i will be the first to believe in you. Who is that again? Ah, yes...tea time at midnight; you sweet thing! I will always say hello. Farewell!