Happy Father's Day!!

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Ann

Re: Happy Father's Day!!

Post by Ann »

Happy Father's Day!!! We love you and support you in your eternally essential roles as husbands and fathers!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Happy Father's Day Father! Love you!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Father's Day!! - all you wonderful dads!!
Fathers, I am sure you have heard the saying “Preach the gospel at all times, and when necessary use words” (attributed to Francis of Assisi). Every day you are teaching your children what it means to be a father. You are laying a foundation for the next generation. Your sons will learn how to be husbands and fathers by observing the way you fulfill these roles. For example:

Do they know how much you love and cherish their mother and how much you love being their father?

They will learn how to treat their future wife and children as they watch you treat each one of them just as Heavenly Father would.

Through your example, they can learn how to respect, honor, and protect womanhood.

Fatherhood - Our Eternal Destiny - Larry M. Gibson - https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... _&lang=eng
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Edward

Post by Edward »

Happy Father's Day! (English)

Beannachd Latha na Athair Dhut! (Gaelic)

¡Feliz día de los padres! (Spanish)

Bonne fête des pères! (French)
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Father's Day, you wonderful men in our family.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

Happy Father's Day :!:
Lily

Post by Lily »

Happy father's day, Dad! We tried to call but there was no answer. We love you and are looking forward to seeing you soon. Happy father's day to all the menfolk, too!!
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

full disclosure: i was on the line with margaret when you called, sorry, but i told dad to call you back when i finished, so no harm done.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Edward

Post by Edward »

Happy Father's Day Papa!

Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Father's day, father's in our family - "The sacred title of father is shared with the Almighty" - Ezra Taft Benson
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Father's Day - all you wonderful father's in my life.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Father's Day - wonderful men in our family and everywhere - God bless you all.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Father's Day - to all thewonderful dads in our family. I thank you for all you do for us.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank you dads for honoring fatherhood.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Happy Father's Day to all!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald