halloween

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Edward

Re: halloween

Post by Edward »

Never fear, I took TONS of pictures from this year's party. I will put them up soon!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Angela

Post by Angela »

Naturally this is what Hugh will look like when he's out trick-or-treating this year. Although, he likes to wear his hat quite a bit lower in the front and he's not just a cowboy, he's a sheriff.
yul.jpg
And this is what Oliver is going for

Link

Simon will be Foghorn Leghorn
FoghornLeghorn.png
Rhys will be a ghostie
ghost.png
Angela

Post by Angela »

5.jpg
1.JPG
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
After the pizza dinner, Rhys was far to full to go out trick-or-treating so he stayed home and watched cartoons and helped greet the kids who came over.
Lily

Post by Lily »

motthalloween.jpg
mottgirls1.jpg
mottgirls2.jpg
We kept asking Abby if she wanted to stop, or keep on trick-or-treating, and every time the answer was "trick-or-treat"! Candy is quite motivating for the child. Jane kept creeping in the shadows, in true ninja fashion.
Edward

Post by Edward »

Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Halloween!! looking forward to seeing pictures of you trick of treaters!! :pumpkin: :blackbat: :itsalive: :blackbat:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Angela

Post by Angela »

just before the ward party
halloween 2015 - 1.JPG
halloween night
halloween 2015 - 2.JPG
Angela

Post by Angela »

so... anyone else take pictures of their kids dressed up for halloween?? If so, are you willing to post a picture so that your family can see them? Please?!
Lily

Post by Lily »

Here we are! Jane was Pikachu and Abby was a black kitty...I find her "kitty face" in the first picture quite hilarious. Also, I love all the California Huntington boys' costumes so much!
halloween3.jpg
halloween1.jpg
halloween2.jpg
Angela

Post by Angela »

aw, i like "kitty face". I think that's a very good likeness. And pikachu?! Love the tail!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Halloween family!! looking forward to pictures. :itsalive: :blackbat: :pumpkin:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Post by Steve »

Reading your signature after reading your posts sometimes makes me chuckle.

"Looking forward to pictures...because I am a Lamanite."
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Ahhh the many privileges of being a Lamanite. We just got home from trick or treating with Ian and Angela's boys. How is trick or treating at your end of the woods? are people just leaving bowls outside their door? are there more or less children trick or treating? Is the candy getting better or worse? Costumes creative or tacky? Hope you all had a great night...Tuly the Lamanite has spoken.
Lily

Post by Lily »

halloween 16.jpg
Hope everyone had a very happy Halloween! Thanks for all the costume help, Dad and Mom...costumes this year wouldn't have been possible without you! The weather was really lovely in Utah for trick-or-treating. We avoided the many trunk or treats in Provo and did some good old-fashioned neighborhood doorbell ringing (which is also very common...lots of kids here). The girls ended up with lots of fruity candy in spite of Steve's encouragement of chocolate, but I think that is more what they picked out when offered to "take two" than anything else. :) Lots of Costco candy mixes. I was able to help with Jane's class party in the afternoon, and overall it was a nice, relatively quiet evening! We're very much looking forward to Thanksgiving now, and all it represents!