44 years of blessings

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Steve

Re: 38 years of blessings

Post by Steve »

Congratulations on another year of love, growth, and discovery! Image
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Ian
Site Admin

Re: 39 years of blessings

Post by Ian »

this is a happy occasion!
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Tuly

Re: 40 years of blessings

Post by Tuly »

We are planning on 40 more years!
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

:clap:
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Congratulations!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Lily

Post by Lily »

Happy happy 40th(!!!) anniversary, Dad and Mom. You are so loved.
ruby.jpg
Tuly

Re: 41 years of blessings

Post by Tuly »

As I watch dad resting as he recuperates from his surgery, my heart is full of gratitude to have been sealed to my dearest friend and eternal companion. We have gone through so many adventures some bitter some sweet. We pray daily that all our married children will be as grateful on their 41st anniversary.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Re: 43 years of blessings

Post by Tuly »

The blessings and miracles keep coming, how grateful I am for our sealing 43-years ago.
Tuly

Re: 44 years of blessings

Post by Tuly »

As many of you married folks know, marriage is hard, but so is everything that is worth fighting for. So grateful for ordinances and covenants that lead to sealings.