Man of Steel

A forum for those with superhuman strength, superior mental power, and other supernatural abilities.
Tuly

Man of Steel

Post by Tuly »

This new movie of Superman is coming up this summer. What is the big hype about the movie?
Last edited by Tuly on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Re: Man of Steele

Post by Ian »

man of steele? as in our ancestor, reverend stephen steele?
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Tuly

Re: Man of Steel

Post by Tuly »

:roll: ok I get it. But this little error will help our family glance in our genealogy section.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Steve and I did see this movie last month. Frankly I was not impressed by it. Is there a really great Superman out there?
Steve

Post by Steve »

When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Edward

Post by Edward »

I will just say that I really do not like Reeve's Superman. Not at all. I don't think anybody has been better, sure - but considering how bland he was, that really isn't saying much.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

I still have not seen the new movie. Maybe I will get it from red box and post my thoughts.
Widerstehe doch der Sünde