Gratitude

All registered users can post here.
Jane

Re: Gratitude

Post by Jane »

Since it is the first day of this week, I'll be doing the challenge that President Nelson suggested that we do. :D So today I am grateful for. . . :dance:
Memories!
Memories are very important to me because they make me happy. :D Even if they were a little painful or weird even. :lol: Memories are something very important for everyone since that is what you remember in life. They help you learn and grow. If we didn't have memories, we wouldn't remember anything at all! :dunno: Anyways, that is what I am grateful for today! :lecture:
"Success is not final; Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston S. Churchill :chewie:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank you Jane, I love this :purebliss: :purebliss: :purebliss:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

i am grateful for the united states of america because i live in a free country and this is the greatest nation on earth. i am grateful for mom and dad because they brought me into this world and they are excellent parents.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Jane

Post by Jane »

:lecture: Today, I am grateful for Friends! I am so glad I have friends. Examples of friends I am specifically grateful for is Sofi, Mackensie, Emma, Eva, Erica, Hanna, Audrey, Lucy, Stella, Maddie, Jayden, and many more! :wink: :wacky: Friends help me feel better when I'm down, learn, love, and to have someone by my side! :purebliss:
"Success is not final; Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston S. Churchill :chewie:
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

i am grateful for fruits and vegetables because they are healthy and taste delicious. i am grateful for great composers because i can enjoy their music.
Jane

Post by Jane »

I am grateful for Entertainment. :-D Because without it, I would be bored all the time. And because entertainment makes me happy! I love movies, games, crafts, pictures, jokes, books, and a whole lot of other things that entertain me. :djparty: :starwars: :violin: :chewie: :P
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

i am grateful for brigham young university because it provides a good education. i am grateful for police, firefighters and military personnel because they protect us.
Lily

Post by Lily »

This is what I've posted on social media this past week:

1. I'm grateful for Jesus Christ. He heals me, and He heals you. He saves me, and He saves you. He loves me, and He loves you.
2. I'm grateful for family. The one born into, the one married into, the one I prayed and prayed to help create. Is there conflict and heartache? Absolutely. But there is also forgiveness, love, support, and joy! I appreciate what President Ballard said today, "families are meant to be eternal."
3. I'm grateful for my mission and temples. The people I served and served with changed me, and the experiences changed me during my service in the Italy Rome mission many moons ago. My testimony of temples also changed, as back then my mission president (now the current temple president!) helped all of us focus our efforts in preparing the area and members for a temple. What once seemed like such a distant blessing was realized last year, and yearning for a temple then (and again now) helps me recognize what a temple actually means to me.
4. I'm grateful for beauty. In nature, in music, in art, in our bodies, in the heavens, even in the prosaic everyday. I love the spectacular and the unspectacular.
5. I'm grateful for education. Formal, informal, sought after, unsolicited, and for good teachers and unexpected opportunities along the way.
6. I'm grateful for prophets and the Book of Mormon. Amazing sacrifices, in ancient and modern times, have been made for me to hear and learn the word of God, and I would be lost without them.
7. I'm grateful for agency and freedom. I am wondrously able to make choices, and live where I am free to carry those choices out. I'm also grateful for repentance and forgiveness through Jesus Christ when my choices are poor. Happy Thanksgiving! "It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord" -Psalm 92:1 #givethanks
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

i am grateful for basketball because it is a beautiful sport and good for physical exercise. i am grateful for christopher columbus because he exemplifies faith and courage and he paved the way for the gospel of Jesus Christ to be restored.
Edward

Post by Edward »

I am grateful for the gratitude of others. It helps to remind me that I should be more grateful myself, and by observing and studying the various ways others express their thankfulness, I am better able to refine my own means of so doing. Thanks to our thankful thankers on this Thanksgiving Day!

Now that word just looks funny. Thanks, LOL.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Jane

Post by Jane »

I am grateful today (and yesterday) for the beach and for Freedom. The beach? Because it is so beautiful, peaceful, fun, and just plain awesome! The beach makes me so happy! :D And freedom because it is such a blessing and I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things I am able to do now.
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

i am eternally grateful for Jesus Christ and for the Atonement, because without Him there would be no hope for me.
Jane

Post by Jane »

Today I am grateful for Repentence. I am grateful for this because without it, then we would all (including me) be miserable failures. :frown: And we wouldn't be able to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again. I am glad we are able to change and have another chance. :mrgreen:
Jane

Post by Jane »

For the last day today I am grateful for Jesus and Heavenly Father who both gave me life and who gave me all the many things I am grateful for. I am very grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And again, I am very grateful for the godhead. :D :D :D
Edward

Post by Edward »

And today I am grateful that we can visit this thread whenever we want, at any time of the day or year, to be reminded of how blessed we are and how grateful we can be.

:-P
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2: