Message from the First Presidency

All registered users can post here.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I loved getting this email from the First Presidency.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We are pleased to announce this new Church email newsletter that we will regularly publish and share with members throughout the world. This newsletter is part of our effort to find more effective ways to communicate with our growing global membership in order to share timely and valuable messages that can strengthen our love for Jesus Christ, for our families, and for those around us.
Newsletters will be translated into 10 languages and sent to Church members who have email addresses listed in their LDS Account contact information. We desire to be respectful of members’ needs and choices; therefore, it will be easy to unsubscribe.
We pray for members throughout the world and express to each of you our love and best wishes, especially as we celebrate the Christmas season. May we all find more happiness in our lives as we draw closer to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Sincerely,
The First Presidency
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31