International Planned Parenthood Federation

All registered users can post here.
Tuly

International Planned Parenthood Federation

Post by Tuly »

I have been a long time enemy of Planned Parenthood. But IPPF gets even worse.
http://unitedfamilies.org/default.asp?contentID=175
"My body. My choice. My pleasure." So reads the bumper sticker we received at the CSW event hosted by the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) two weeks ago. We were stunned. It was perfect.

Nothing we had seen before had so honestly and clearly expressed the selfish and irresponsible ideology of our strongest opposition, IPPF.

"My body. My choice. My pleasure."

Those six words perfectly capture the logic behind this organization that pushes for unlimited access to abortion in every country of the world , that leads the movement to establish sex and sexuality, no matter how perverse, as an international human right, and that works to undermine family, life, religion, and traditional values at every level of society.

There truly is no larger, unified force working to undermine all that United Families International stands for than IPPF and these six simple words show why . IPPF is actively promoting and legislating an ideology that values pleasure and choice above traditional values of service, sacrifice and family.
Last edited by Tuly on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Re: IPPF - The Enemy of Your Child and Society

Post by Ian »

planned parenthood is evil, no question.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Tuly

Re: IPPF - The Enemy of Your Child and Society

Post by Tuly »

I know that Planned Parenthood supports abortion and immorality. Just look at the services provided by our local planned parenthood. Here is a question - what about the rights of men? - they don't have the baby, but is it not their baby too? should men have a voice too? Again I know of some single men who were told of the abortion of their child after the abortion was performed.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/healt ... edium=orga
Leading the Reproductive Health and Rights Movement
On campuses and online, in statehouses and courts, in community settings, and in the media, Planned Parenthood is a visible and passionate advocate for policies that enable Americans to access comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, education, and information. Whether talking with members of Congress, parents, or faith leaders, or arguing cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, we fight for commonsense policies that promote women’s health, allow individuals to prevent unintended pregnancies through access to affordable contraception, and protect the health of young people by providing them with comprehensive sex education.
"Protect the health of young people by providing them with comprehensive sex education" - most planned parenthood offices are near high schools.
You need a prescription for birth control pills. You can get a prescription from a private doctor or nurse, a health clinic, or your nearest Planned Parenthood health center. In a few states, you may even be able to get a prescription online. - See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... AI6Za.dpuf
There are two kinds of abortion in the U.S. — in-clinic abortion and the abortion pill.
Abortions are very common. In fact, 3 out of 10 women in the U.S. have an abortion by the time they are 45 years old.
If you are pregnant, you have options. If you are trying to decide if abortion is the right choice for you, you probably have many things to think about. Learning the facts about abortion may help you in making your decision. You may also want to learn more about parenting and adoption.
If you are under 18, your state may require one or both of your parents to give permission for your abortion or be told of your decision prior to the abortion. However, in most states you can ask a judge to excuse you from these requirements. Learn more about parental consent for abortion.
Only you can decide what is best for you. But we are here to help. A staff member at your local Planned Parenthood health center can discuss abortion and all of your options with you and help you find the services you need.
- See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... E7Pfd.dpuf
If you're under 18, you may or may not have to tell a parent in order to get an abortion — it all depends on the laws where you live.
Some states don't have any laws about telling your parents or getting their permission. But some states say you have to get permission from a parent or older family member to have an abortion. Other states don’t make you get permission, but your parents will have to know that you’re getting an abortion.
A judge may be able to excuse you from having to tell your parents or get their permission — this is called "judicial bypass".
The exact rules are different in different places. Find information on parental involvement in your state below.
And know that you’re not alone. If you’re pregnant and want to have an abortion, call your nearest Planned Parenthood health center as soon as possible. They can help explain the laws in your state, let you know what your options are, and give you tips on talking with your parents.
It's important to take action right away. Abortion is very safe, but there are more risks the longer you wait. There are also time limits on abortion in some states. And if you need a judicial bypass, it can take a while to get through the process.
- See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... KmtvM.dpuf
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Re: International Planned Parenthood Federation

Post by Steve »

Yeah, kind of goes without saying, same as abortion itself.
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald