Happy Halloween!

Post and discuss video clips here.
Tuly

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by Tuly »

Dad's costume of a ghost won "cleverest costume" at our Friday Halloween party. At our ward party his ghost costume was confused for a leper costume. Speaking of costumes I'm always taken a back by the feeling we can wear any immodest costumes because it's Halloween. :disappointed:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Post by Steve »

I do want to see photos of this ghost costume! Regarding immodest costumes, I always see skimpy costumes at the stores, but thankfully I never see anyone actually wearing any of them! California...
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I enjoy watching this video in this season. However, has Halloween trumped all the holidays that exist in a year? How did this happen? or is Satan winning this war too? :firedevil:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Post by Steve »

Satan will win no wars, only battles. Anyone wanna trade me an Almond Joy for these Jolly Ranchers?
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: I'm an almond joy fan too. I notice I have been getting more plastic pumpkins after this video...that I do enjoy. :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
Edward

Happy Halloween!

Post by Edward »

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Time to rewatch these cool videos!!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Here's a question we should all be pondering - have we forgotten the true meaning of Halloween? Has it, in fact, become too commercial?

Link
Edward

Post by Edward »

Also - this clip pretty much sums up how I felt about MANY of the scenes from this movie. Needless to say, I was easily traumatized as a child.

Link
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :starwars: :horror: :scared: :clap: :scared: :clap: :starwars: :bounce: :wacky: :lightning: :mwahaha: :lightning: :starwars:
Darth Vader "I find your lack of faith disturbing." :starwars:
Edward

Post by Edward »

Has anybody heard of this movie?

Link
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Halloween!! :blackbat: :pumpkin: :itsalive: :pirate: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

This is still a classic to me - Happy Halloween!!! :blackbat: :pumpkin: :blackbat: :itsalive: :pirate: :pirate: