Girl
50%
Other (please specify)
20%

Total votes: 10

Edward

Poll: Mott boy or Mott girl?

Post by Edward »

I know Mom started one about the names, but I thought a poll would be a good idea too like they have on Mottfam. Which do you think it will be? I think it's a girl myself.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Yeah, I think I'll say girl too. :arwen:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

i voted "other" because babies are weird.
Angela

Post by Angela »

i voted other, as well.... i'm terrible at guessing.
Steve

Post by Steve »

I voted 'boy' to even out the vote results. ;)
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Emma

Post by Emma »

i voted for girl...because its the one i landed on when i did eenie meenie minie moe.
The pants say: Just say no!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Didn't I tell you all! It's a girl! You should have heeded my words!!!

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

Post by Steve »

"You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right..." ;)

Thanks, Edward!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Jane

Re: Poll: Mott boy or Mott girl?

Post by Jane »

I think it is a girl because that baby is me! :verycool:
"Success is not final; Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston S. Churchill :chewie:
Edward

Post by Edward »

It is good to know that you think it's a girl too, Jane, though I hope and trust that you also know, or even simply believe that you can come to know, FOR SURE, that this is the case because it DEFINITELY WAS and IS and thank GOODNESS because the world has SUCH A NEED for wonderful girls and that baby girl is just the thing that will help to make it a better place. :wink:

And while we're on the subject (surprising, since I had assumed the matter settled by now), you will be pleased to learn that the baby has since grown dramatically in wisdom and stature and beauty and grace, and has made it very clear that it is DEFINITELY a girl. I have even been privileged to receive evidence and reports from the manufacturers which definitively establish this fact. :lecture: And I am sure that your parents have read to you various documents from the owner's manual which clarify that the baby actually came that way, and that the condition is, happily, permanent.

And because I love to be EXTRA sure, I even checked your ingredients: Sugar - check. Spice - check. Everything Nice - check. However, you should know that lab reports suggest the possibility that somebody might have secretly added some very generous, heaping portions of sweeteners not usually included in the standard "girl" recipe (though they typically result in a superior, more creative product) - tests found large quantities of ingredients like unicorns and Pokemon and very small creatures with uncomfortably large and sparkly eyes. This may explain why the final product is also so uncommonly sweet, and while they certainly explain the rich and special flavor, I suspect they may exceed the FDA's recommended serving sizes)

So yes, thank you Jane for being a girl because it also means that I can reread this thread without forever feeling like a fool for guessing wrong in my own survey. :D :worship: :love:
Jane

Post by Jane »

Hehe, that was awesome! Thanks. :D :inlove: :purebliss: To be honest, I am very glad I was a girl too. :lol:
"Success is not final; Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston S. Churchill :chewie: