Happy Birthday President Russell Nelson

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Tuly

Happy Birthday President Russell Nelson

Post by Tuly »

Happy 94th Birthday - President Nelson. Grateful for your example and leadership. For being our prophet.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Re: Happy Birthday President Russell Nelson

Post by Steve »

Hear, hear! We love President Nelson. Happy birthday!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy 95th Birthday President Russell Nelson - I love you and sustain you as President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - this is meant for his actual birth date - September 9th.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy 96th Birthday President Nelson. I feel I'm getting through this Pandemic 2020 because of President Nelson's example of complete faith and trust in Jesus Christ and His timing. I love this quote by Elder Neil L. Andersen -
A prophet does not stand between you and the Savior. Rather, he stands beside you and points the way to the Savior.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy 97th Birthday President Nelson!! - We love you and follow you!!