What Child is this??

All registered users can post here.
Emma

What Child is this??

Post by Emma »

So I have a deep love and appreciation for all my little nieces and nephews. In fact, I was thinking about them the other day. I was picturing their sweet little faces in my head, and when I got to Hyrum, a head with a question mark literally appeared in my thoughts. :?: <--(Kinda like this. But white.) Now, I know that Bryn and Ann are unable to come for the Holiday's. However, can I at least have some current pictures of your Lives? Your little ones? And actually have a clear idea of what this child looks like? I really don't mean any offense. I just feel bad that all the other kids have faces and Hyrum is the kid with the question mark! :dontknow:
The pants say: Just say no!
Edward

Re: What Child is this??

Post by Edward »

Woah woah woah, who said Bryn and Ann weren't coming? This is the only chance I'll get to see them for ages; how could they not come? IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Ann

Re: What Child is this??

Post by Ann »

Sure thing, Emma! I will get right on it... tomorrow or Wednesday... He is a cute little guy - maybe I will post the picture we took today of him with blueberries all over his face - he enjoyed them so much he had to blow bubbles while eating :) We look forward to seeing you soon!