Happy Birthday Ian!

Birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Tuly

Happy Birthday Ian!

Post by Tuly »

o.k I know it happens eventually, but it is hard to believe that we have a 30 year-old son. Happy Birthday - to a dear friend!! :happybirthday:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
John

Post by John »

Ditto from Dad.
You honor and bless us with your life and choices.
"Music's golden tongue flatter'd to tears this aged man and poor."
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

:happybirthday:

Love,
Oliver & Simon
Ann

Post by Ann »

Happy birthday, Ian!
Emma

Post by Emma »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!!! :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :djparty: :purebliss: :party: :party: :band: :happybirthday: :fireworks: :fireworks: :teddy: :teddy: :fireworks: :party: :band: :party: :fireworks: :happybirthday: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :djparty: :djparty: :band: :party: :welcome: :fireworks: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
The pants say: Just say no!
Edward

Post by Edward »

OK, so really horrible story--Thursday I call Mom to ask her about something and then to wish Ian happy birthday. Well, Ian answers the phone, and I get thrown off and tell them I'll call back later, and NEVER EVEN WISHED HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Wrong wrong wrong! And then, I don't even call back until the next day, and by then the birthday was over! But did I remember? No! Wrong wrong wrong! *%@#*$!!! :banghead:

Anyways, happy birthday. Hard to believe the age range now goes from 30 to 15. Crazy!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Edward

Re: Happy Birthday Ian!

Post by Edward »

Since we only seem to recycle old threads, I hunted this one down so we can smile on past pleasures and wallow in the sappy joys of today.

Happy Birthday! Does being thirty one make you middle-aged? Or are you just aged? You're not under-aged, but you don't even have that much age. And what's with that word, age? I mean, doesn't it sound funny after you read it a million times? Age age age age age!

:thwak:

I mean, Happy Birthday!
John

Post by John »

:bouncing: happy happy birthday.
"Music's golden tongue flatter'd to tears this aged man and poor."
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Happy Birthday Ian!!! :happybirthday:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Lily

Post by Lily »

Yay! Have a happy birthday today (so nice when they fall on Saturdays, no?)

:djparty:
Angela

Post by Angela »

생일축하합니다
ParabŽns a voc!
Happy Birthday!
Steve

Post by Steve »

Image Happy, happy birthday Ian, dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish, then it would be...

...a million more wishes. And then I'd wish you a happy, happy birthday to you from me.
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

parabens pra voce,
neste dia querida,
muitas felicidades
muitos anos de vida

now you can eat your big fancy cake. Feliz aniversario, rapaz!
Widerstehe doch der Sünde
Edward

Post by Edward »

Bryn your Spanish is terrible. Keep practicing!

Ha ha ha ha ha!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

:happybirthday: Ian, Have a great day. It should be since we are celebrating this birthday with some of Ian's faves: Potato Cheese soup, rolls, and Hazelnut cake!!