Heroes of the Future!

A forum for those with superhuman strength, superior mental power, and other supernatural abilities.
Edward

Heroes of the Future!

Post by Edward »

Comrades! I have sensed the emergence of two beings of tremendous power, individuals with gifts that can alter the course of humanity! By virtue of my surpassing talents, I have perceived that Angela has secretly given birth to yet another superior being, akin to his brother, The One! This could bring ruin or salvation to the earth, but alas! I cannot identify his powers! It will take all of our skill to discover his powers before it is too late! If you have any clues that can help us to label and qualify his powers, please, make your suggestions and feelings known!

But wait! My mind perceives TWO beings, though fortunately the other is known to us--the child Jane, gift of Steve and Lily! In her I sense what could be a class 5 mutant of tremendous potential, but like the children of Mr. Mastermind, she is too young to display her powers. We must also discover what her abilities will be! Perhaps her mother, with her gift of foresight, can read into her future, or perhaps you, oh hapless reader, have some intuition.

Together we can label the powers of these children and prepare the way for another generation of heroes! What are your feelings? What are their powers? Speak!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Emma

Post by Emma »

it is time for the inconceivables to get back into action! :mwahaha: :banana: :chewie: :teddy: :taz: :rocking: :mwahaha:
The pants say: Just say no!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Yes folks, it's time to bring some heat in the kitchen...maybe Mom Lady should consider the dark side...Mom Lady should go to the world of finance! and leave the comforts of her home. :wink:
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

wow.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

i still don't like the name, inconceivables.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
John

Post by John »

incomprehensibles?
inconsolables?
indefatigables?
indefensibles?
irrepressables?
irreconcilables?
irresponsibles?
irre...
irre...
irrecanallibles?

wait.

what website is this...
"Music's golden tongue flatter'd to tears this aged man and poor."
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Wow. It's been a year since anyone has posted here. So is this a rejuvenation, or do we only do this once a year? If so, should we be called the Annuals?
Widerstehe doch der Sünde
Simon

Post by Simon »

no it shouldn't.

oh wait, wrong thread.
Lily

Post by Lily »

Haha. But Bryn, if we were to be the Annuals, wouldn't that make us a bunch of pansies?? Or would that make us the Perennials?
Edward

Post by Edward »

Wow Lily, that was one of the wittiest things I've read in a long time! And yes Bryn, this is indeed a revival, not a one-time thing. We need to get things moving in here again. Finally, I still really hate the whole inconceivable name, or indeed any similarly worded title. Can't we think of anything original?
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Hmm...well, in California's climate, I suppose pansies would behave as annuals. Although isn't not a good name for the team, I would recommend planting pansies at this time of year. If it has cooled down in California, then definitely plant more of your seeds and try doing some pansies. They can't take the heat, but they can withstand cold down to 20 degrees. Anyways, I guess that's for another post.I apologize for trivializing this thread.
Widerstehe doch der Sünde
John

Post by John »

trivializing this thread? :roll:
"Music's golden tongue flatter'd to tears this aged man and poor."
Edward

Post by Edward »

Hey hey hey now, the future of the world depends on this thread, mister!
Edward

Post by Edward »

Any input, oh parents of the rising dawn?
Edward

Re: Heroes of the Future!

Post by Edward »

So, two more babies are going to be born over the next little bit. Any thoughts on potential powers, like being able to reflect the abilities of others or turn gravy into hockey sticks? I'm still dying to know what Jane can do!