This Website

All registered users can post here.
Lily

Re: This Website

Post by Lily »

Are the Family and Betsy albums in "Pictures" supposed to be password protected? If so, I have no word with which to pass.
Steve

Post by Steve »

:gandalf2: We must keep them secret--keep them safe!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

More pictures in the family section. When I was principal for a day at MVHS and antique clothing fashion show of Margaret and Emma.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Lily

Post by Lily »

I added a June 2010 folder to the pictures section (finally). I didn't take near as many pictures as I have in the past, but will try to get a few more on there. Please add any photos you may have captured while we were together!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thanks Lily!! - I would love to see more pictures from family members. Do check the genealogy section, Ian has been putting more family ancestors pictures in there.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
John

Post by John »

If you check the "what's new" link on the genealogy page, you'll see even more than just pictures that Ian has been posting. He's expanded our records considerably in a number of ways. :family:
"Music's golden tongue flatter'd to tears this aged man and poor."
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Oh, great webmaster. Can we have some fall leaves? and can we update the about pictures. I should look much older. :wink:
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

let not your heart be troubled. i have heard your pleas, and your wish will be granted on the day of our autumnal equinox. except for the about pictures.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I started our NY 2010 photo collection at our "pictures" section.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

o.k, I finished posting the main pictures from our NY trip. As you can tell - 1) we need a better camera. 2) this was mainly a shopping trip with some NYC sites.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I know this comment is not about this website, but what happened to Mottfam?
Steve

Post by Steve »

We're looking into it...I think our host has a bug somewhere. I've submitted a support ticket and am awaiting a response.
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

peter parker here, of the daily bugle. you admitted to relying on a "host" for your survival. does that mean you are an alien parasite, like my arch-nemesis, i mean like spiderman's arch-nemesis, venom?
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Steve

Post by Steve »

We don't rely on anyone else. We are completely autonomous--ahem, I am completely autonomous. Any more questions along those lines, and we can't be responsible for the outcome. We know where Mary Jane works...
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank you Ian for the lovely snow. I guess we are all so overwhelmed or sick with the flu that so many here in CA have been struggling with. I'm working on our family newsletter and facing my personal separation from Margaret. I don't have facebook so hopefully we will keep in touch with this website throughout the season. :wink: