This Website

All registered users can post here.
Edward

Re: This Website

Post by Edward »

Is there a specific size you would like for the pictures, or any specifications at all? I have some nice casual ones but I would like to know what you have in mind first. Thanks!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

According to Ian there are no specifications for the photos. So everyone send in those pictures!!! (except for Betsy and Micah)
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Lily

Post by Lily »

Ian, we have 2 family pictures in the pictures of Jane on this website. Take your pick. If that won't work, let me know. Thanks for slaving away on this website! :gimli2:
Edward

Post by Edward »

Hmm. This will take some thought; I'll see what I can do.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I added more recipes in the recipe section. I would love to see more recipes in there :D . I added a pumpkin cookie recipe, our favorite carmelitas, an orzo recipe and George W. bush cookies recipe.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank you Ian. I Love the fall leaves!!! :purebliss:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

It's 80 degrees today here in Mission Viejo. Thanks Ian, I love snow!!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank you Bryn, Ann and Caleb and Edward for adding pictures to the website.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank to Ian we have up to 10MB to our pictures. We have an Emma section now. So please post some of your pictures even if you have blogs. This is family history for this website.
Steve

Post by Steve »

How about we just post a link to our website and family hostorians can follow that link to our stash? :)
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I have updated more pictures on Emma and Family.
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Don't worry guys we will get rid of whoever Paulweirdo is. DON'T check his post.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Post deleted. I think Ian will have to remove the user.
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thank you Steve!! :love:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thanks Betsy for improving our family picture (notice no Christmas ornaments in the background) and for sending the Kiev Temple picture (Betsy pictures).