This Website

All registered users can post here.
Steve

Re: This Website

Post by Steve »

There's something sick and wrong about that nativity scene. Sick. Wrong. And slightly amusing.
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Angela

Post by Angela »

I liked that he combined The Lord of The Rings and Star Wars. Although I am curious to know who played the part of baby Jesus. My guess is Yoda.
Edward

Post by Edward »

:lecture: Actually it was only a bunch of cloth shaped to look like a baby. I had nothing which I felt would be appropriate, so I just kept the whole thing under wraps (ha ha!).
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Edward did you mean inappropriate? - Yeah, more pictures. Thanks Betsy for the cool Micah and Betsy pictures taken in Washington.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Edward

Post by Edward »

Um, no Mom, I meant appropriate - nothing that would be appropriate. If I had nothing that I thought would be inappropriate, I might as well have wrapped a Ninja Turtle in swaddling clothes. Contrary to popular belief, I preferred to have a sense of dignity in my scene.

The trick is not to look at it as "Princess Leia dressed up like Mary." Think of it rather as Carrie Fisher - in the role of Mary. If actors can portray the characters , then why not collectible figures of the actors? Besides, I had people coming to see it who I had never even met, and that includes BYU faculty and stake leaders!
Last edited by Edward on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edward

Post by Edward »

Man, taking pictures is FUN! I'm so grateful that I got a phone with a really good camera, because now I take pictures of everything. It's worth it!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Thanks Margaret for the pictures!!!
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Yeah!! more Jane pictures. :D
Edward

Post by Edward »

Hey guys I added a ton of pictures to my album from this past weekend of activities and found a few from Betsy's wedding too, including a picture with Angela in it (I included them in the "family" section so as not to mess with Spencer's much more refined album)! Oh, and I changed the order up a bit just for kicks, but if anybody objects I'm sure it can be switched back to how it was without any problem. :mrgreen:
Edward

Post by Edward »

More new pics are up! I've had a busy summer! :mrgreen:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Cool pictures!! where is the OCMCO picture you took after the concert?
Edward

Post by Edward »

Done and done - they're in the Family section!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I actually by myself put some of the Chalk Art Festival 2009 pictures (under family), sorry that I could not get a good picture of the complete painting, it was huge 12'x12'. I also put a few pictures of the Washington reception (under Betsy and Micah), the food was incredible. Now if I could only learn to put pictures of the book covers that I review :? . So keep those pictures coming folks!!
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I posted Betsy's bunny in her Betsy pictures section and more chalk art festival 2009 in the family section. I love pictures :purebliss:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Ian is willing to update the about section pictures. Could you all please send pictures (email them to me or Ian) that you would like in the about section. We have Betsy and Micah's.