Marvel Superheroes Costumes at the Met Museum

A forum for those with superhuman strength, superior mental power, and other supernatural abilities.
Tuly

Marvel Superheroes Costumes at the Met Museum

Post by Tuly »

What are the chances of us being in NYC and catching the Marvel Superheroes Costumes exhibit? It was wonderful to see this exhibit at this fabulous museum, they had the actual costumes from the movies Superman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Batman, Cat Woman (Yuk) and other weird unknown superhero costumes.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Lily

Re: Marvel Superheroes Costumes at the Met Museum

Post by Lily »

Aww man, how cool! I actually read an article about that exhibit a while ago. That's great that you got to see it!
Steve

Post by Steve »

I've got to see photos or it never happened!
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures. The exibit was called; Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy( the fantasy part was weird in my opinion). I did purchase a book called The Marvel Comics Guide to New York City - we also took over 200 pictures of our trip to NYC and Cumorah.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Edward

Post by Edward »

Steve wrote:I've got to see photos or it never happened!
That's right, Steve. None of this ever happened.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2: