Tunnels

Discuss and review your favorite books here.
Tuly

Tunnels

Post by Tuly »

Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams. This book is considered an international bestseller. Because of the graphic violence I would suggest this book to anyone over 13 years old. This is another book written for youth that is very dark and is about another young boy working through an incredible adventure. Will, our young hero comes from a dysfunctional family (o.k who doesn't) and discovers an underworld with tunnels. I need to get a list of books written for children ( this century) that have stories with happy families. Mind you I understand the need for children to read about "opposition in all things" but youth books are leaning too strongly towards the dark, gothic stories.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Tuly

Re: Tunnels

Post by Tuly »

Still waiting for suggestions. Does that mean that there are none?
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31