Captain America - The first avenger

A forum for those with superhuman strength, superior mental power, and other supernatural abilities.
Tuly

Captain America - The first avenger

Post by Tuly »

Emma and I saw Captain America yesterday. We enjoyed the movie and the character of Captain America whose real name is Steve. How perfect that Captain America be a Steve, just like our Steve who is as noble as Captain America. And by the way I don't like all superheroe movies :no: . I seem to enjoy some of the Marvel characters more than the DC characters.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Steve

Re: Captain America - The first avenger [now with an image!]

Post by Steve »

Hehe, I do like the Fourth of July! And I was born in Iowa, which is part of America's breadbasket. And the graying hairs on my temples might resemble those little white wings on the side of Captain America's mask.

I still need to see that movie!

On a sidenote, Tula is a Marvel character from The Pirates of Dark Water comic book series. She has the ability to control plants, animals and most natural elements, not unlike our beloved mother.

When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Edward

Re: Captain America - The first avenger

Post by Edward »

Wow. She even looks like Mom when she was young. :shock:
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
:gandalf2:
Steve

Post by Steve »

When she was young?
When God can do what he will with a man, the man may do what he will with the world.     ~George MacDonald
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

I forgot about that sweet post you wrote Steve. So speaking of super heroes...Dad and I saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier late Thursday night at the dollar theater. Actually I begged dad to come with me, rightfully so he does not like super hero movies. Ian says I'm easy to please. I liked this movie better than the first Captain America - The first avenger. Black widow got annoying after a while. Dad did feel that actor Chris Evans does a good job of the role Captain America.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31