ELECTRONIC MAFIA! - Game no. 1

All registered users can post here.
Cousin Alex Hall

Post by Cousin Alex Hall »

Check your login's private message area (oh, we can use that, I saw) for an assignment. If you have an assigment, please reply to acknowledge. If you have not recieved an assignment you are a citizen.
You refer to the prophecy of the pastry that will bring Balance to the Force. And you believe it's this.. Donut?
Our possibly neglected blog - My blog of probably mostly my art
Cousin Alex Hall

Waiting on one person..

Two have replied acknowledging their game role but I'm waiting on one. Person, please reply to the private forum message I sent! If you don't want to play, please bow out and I'll assign someone else.

By the way, mafia and medic assignments were determined by random number at a true random number generator (link).
You refer to the prophecy of the pastry that will bring Balance to the Force. And you believe it's this.. Donut?
Cousin Alex Hall

THE GAME BEGINS

Steve, who was a Mofioso, had to bow out for school finals, and has been killed by the Mafia for treachery.

There are two Citizens, one Medic, and one Mafioso. I had forgotten to assign an Inspector/Detective, but that is taken care of now.

To mix things up, anyone may join the game at any time, but it will be known that they are Citizens. New joiners are silenced if the Mafioso kills them.

The original five in the game here are (in no particular order) Betsy, Tuly, Ian, Emma, and Robert; any of them could be the sole Mafioso.

THE GAME HAS BEGUN. The players will now discuss who is to be executed first. Proceed.
arxpoetica

Post by arxpoetica »

Let it be known: I am *NOT* the mafia. :D
“It is the duty of a Saint of God to gain all the influence he can on this earth, and to use every particle of that influence to do good. If this is not his duty, I do not understand what the duty of man is.” — Brigham Young
Emma

Post by Emma »

i don't know, that picture of you is pretty suspicious Robert :?
The pants say: Just say no!
arxpoetica

Post by arxpoetica »

And you, my darling, so cute, so innocent. Could it be YOU?!

Incidentally, no bars held here: I am the detective, and I have learned that it *is* Emma. This came to me by accident, as the moderator, AHEM, didn't know how to moderate correctly and just kind of dumped the information into my lap.

Nevertheless, it is true.
“It is the duty of a Saint of God to gain all the influence he can on this earth, and to use every particle of that influence to do good. If this is not his duty, I do not understand what the duty of man is.” — Brigham Young
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

O.k I'm not the mafia, because when I was growing up in beautiful downtown Bolivia, I promised my lamanite brothers and sisters that i would never join any kind of mafia gangs. And if I did I would have to eat llama soup.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

am i in this game? i didn't get an email or anything.
so let it be written... so let it be done.
Cousin Alex Hall

The game is proceeding according to this set of rules (link and link). Additionally, my previous posts may be referred to as a guide for the game.

You may continue your discussions.
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

yah i didnt get an e-mail either.
Cousin Alex Hall

Call of Execution

A majority vote of who shall be executed must be reached by 12 Noon California time (1 PM Utah time), tomorrow October 19th, at which time an execution will occur.

[I've updated my avatar on this post to a headshot - see how the small image makes my eyes look dark evil beady black? Ooohh..]
:thegreateye: :orthanc: :balrog: :vader: :emperor:
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

well betsy was the last one to say anything so i guess we should kill her. but i am the first to accuse anyone so maybe we should kill me.
:dunno:
Tuly

Post by Tuly »

o.k I accuse Ian and Betsy as the mafia. Let's hear your defenses. Cause, I'm certainly not Mafia.
"Condemn me not because of mine imperfection,... but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been." Mormon 9:31
Betsy

Post by Betsy »

What the heck is with that reasoning?
Ian
Site Admin

Post by Ian »

mom, since when can you nominate two people at once?